Operational Support Systems are also known as OSS is the information processing system used by operators or service providers to manage their communication networks to successfully perform their back office activities. The OSS applications are function specific that allow organizations in coordinating resources, processes and activities and this includes performance management, customer activations, configuration management, network security and much more.
The OSS assists operators to design, build, operate and maintain communication networks. It also allows operators to manage networks and systems to deliver positive user experience on any connection. Network planners, service designers and engineering teams are using telecom OSS.
AlphaForce agile integration solution for OSS processes and systems combines the multi-vendor products with customer owned systems. We provide end-to-end solutions for FCAPS (Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance and Security) functionality by combining our professional services, managed services and implementation expertise enabling service providers to operate next generation connectivity.
AlphaForce with its wide industry and domain experience and expertise provides the OSS services with an extensive range of proficiency thereby ensuring the consistent business performance of our clients by offering key insights into organizational improvements.
The main characteristics of our OSS solutions are scalability, flexibility and functionality. We provide the users with the possibility too quickly and easily introduce modifications and custom tailor our solutions according to their specific needs.
AlphaForce’s OSS solutions empower Commerce Service Providers or CSPs in improving their business, technology and operational efficiency with a focus on areas such as-
- Billing – Such as CRM, POS, Product catalog,
- Fulfillment – In terms of Inventory management, Provisioning and Activation
- Assurance – With regards to service quality, performance management and trouble tickets etc
AlphaForce’s Telecom OSS supports all kinds or types of telecom networks and technologies such as-
- Expertise in Managing Ericsson, ZTE, Huawei
- Telecom 2G/3G/4G/5G OSS and ENM
- Cable, Mobile, Fixed, Copper, COAX, Broadband
- Ethernet, IP/MPLS backbone, ATM
We understand the complexity of OSS solutions and we never leave our customers on their own. After the implementation of OSS, we provide strong support and knowledge transfer. AlphaForce provides the implementation, integration and consultation services with an extensive range of proficiency.
Our OSS solutions and services portfolio is ideally suited to fixed, mobile and converged carriers in developing economies as well as for those economies that are facing fierce competition resulting in an IP transformation to deliver high value, secured and user centric services in a much faster pace.
AlphaForce also helps mature CSPs with robust Telecom OSS infrastructure in place to focus on increasing their revenues by introducing new services and solutions through incremental upgrades to their IT stacks.
Benefits of AlphaForce Telecom OSS
The benefits of AlphaForce Telecom OSS include-
- Provides consulting and implementation services in conjunction with well-trained in-house staff providing system integration and professional services
- Our back office solutions help in faster roll out and monetization of IP-based services
- We provide enhanced solutions such as MVNO/E, Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and smart grid solutions, roaming, search and video on demand.
- Centralized Administrator Console offers carrier grade features for Operations and Management.
- A model driven resource management portfolio with integrated support for Virtual Network Function (VNFs), and Physical Network Function (PNFs) that allows gradual evolution towards Network Function Virtualization or NFV